BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Hit Counter

Friday, February 22, 2008

What I learned from the Ancient Greece Presentation

In the Ancient Greece Presentation, I learned how to write my name using the Greek alphabet. I learned that the Greek Alphabet can look like shapes or like our alphabet, but changed a little bit. It was hard to look at the alphabet because it was small.
The second thing that I learned was about the Greek gods. I learned that Zeus was the most powerful god. I also learned that Aphrodite was the goddess of love and beauty. The Greek gods were very interesting to learn about.

The third thing that I learned was about the Greek sports. The girls' sport was juggling. They had to juggle as many balls as possible. Boys played hockey instead.



The third thing that I learned was about Greek numerals. I learned how to write how many numbers were in my name: AMANDA
1 2 3 4 5 6 =



The fourth thing that I learned was about Greek food. They ate bread, honey cakes and much more. They drank water like we did.

The last thing that I learned was about coins. The Greeks put a picture of a Pegasus the front of the coin. They put the Pegasus image on a hammer. When they smashed the metal with the hammer to form the coin, it left the Pegasus image on the coin. Soon they started using the Roman coins.

1 comments:

Suah said...

Hi Amanda you have so many information it's great!