BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Hit Counter

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

How can we help Su Ah?

On Saturday, September 8, I went to Su Ah's house. I went there with my family and my friend, Zerlinda. We brought her some stuff for her to play with. I felt really sad for her. She had an accident while she was riding a bicycle. As a result, her leg was broken and she had to have an operation.

She hasn't been able to go to school because she can't walk at all. Hopefully she will be able to return to school in 2 more months. In the mean time she tries to catch up with her school work at home.

I wonder if she could come to school in the wheel chair. The problem is that our class room is on the 3rd floor and our school doesn't have an elevator. But, I am sure many people will help carry her up to our classroom. What do you think? Do you have any suggestion to help Su Ah? Please leave your comment.
Thank you and God bless you!

3 comments:

Christina Alizka said...

Amanda, please beg Su Ah to use a wheel chair. I missed her so much. If you're going to come to her house again, please told her that I really missed her.

Jane Ross said...

Amanda, this is really great that you went to visit Suah. Can you teach her about making a blog so that we can all study together online? You said that you have already taught 2 of the Grade 6 students so I think that you would be able to do this well.

Zerlinda R said...

Nice story! I was there with you. Maybe she can use the wheelchair to school and some people will carry her.