BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Hit Counter

Thursday, September 13, 2007

My Belief


When I was young, I used to believe that puppets would eat people. It all started when I was dreaming that there was a puppet show, and it was very funny. When it got to the end, the puppets bowed and then, they started eating the audience. After that dream, I was afraid of puppets. And then...........
When I was at the circus, there were so many clowns. Whenever I saw a clown I would run straight to my mom. The clowns reminded me of my puppet show dream. Then my dad said to go with my sister to the clown, and I did.
The clown was very nice to us and gave each of us stickers and a balloon. We had so much fun talking with that clown. I felt so much better after that, knowing that clowns were not so scary and that they were just normal people who liked to entertain children. That's why I am not afraid of puppets or clowns anymore.

3 comments:

AYUTHIA said...

I love SMURF !!!!! and FOREVER FRIENDS. And by the way your wallpaper is nice, I like it. It's so...feminine!

Zerlinda R said...

I can't believe that you used to believe that!

Bertumbuh Bersama said...

Glad you are not scared of clowns anymore, dear!

Love,
Mom